10th September 2014
2014 Canberra Nationals – Exhibition Park In Canberra
Venue will be opened on Monday 29th September from 12 noon to 4pm for ticket purchase, collection of dancer packs. Vendors’ area will be open from this time also.
- All entry prices and pre-purchase details are available at www.aidainc.com
Please click on the ‘Nationals Tab’, then the ‘Online Shop’ on the right hand side menu. You may also pre purchase the program, Ceili tickets and Spring Cocktail Party tickets. All purchases will be available to be picked up at the venue.
- Dancer Entry – Wristband. All dancers competing in Solo and Ceili will receive a dancer pack, which will contain a wristband to be worn all week. Championship Certificate and also competitor number. Replacement wristbands will cost $5-00.
Dancer packs will be available for collection from the AIDA Inc Table in the Vendors Area
- Ceili – All dancers are required to purchase a ticket for the Ceili. Adult and Children tickets are available at the ‘Online Shop’ on the AIDA Inc website
- Registered Dancer attending Championships but not competing. Under 25 Years will be required to purchase a dancer Wristband Cost $5-00 for the week.
Registered dancer over the age of 25 can purchase a daily ticket at half the daily price, which will be $17-00. This does not apply to multiple day tickets.
- Practice Room will be on the first level above the Ticket Box.
- Tanning Vendor will also be upstairs in this area. New tanning vendor this year is Shine Tanning email: email@example.com
Phone: 0403 412 607
- Northwest – Official Merchandise
- Raffle – Prize – 4 night’s accommodation at the Royal Pines Resort for the 2015 Australian International Oireachtas. Tickets are $5-00 each. Limited number available under the ACT Gambling Act so suggest you purchase when picking up your wristband and program.
- Parking and Transport – http://www.epic.act.gov.au/visiting/parking_and_transport
- Vendors – The following vendors have been confirmed:
Liz’s Hair Stop
Irish Dance Diva
We hope to share the passion and joy of our unique dance form with you!